Online Marketing Internship!
Your primary role will be creating/overseeing various elements of marketing for Mom & Dad Magicbox.
This means you will be responsible for creating marketing funnels, using email marketing tools (creating an autoresponder in Active Campaign, for example), basic web design (using primarily WordPress to create simple pages), and testing everything to make sure it works. If you are not a total expert in ALL of these areas, don’t worry, keep reading.
You will also be corresponding with schools via our social media profile and via email directly to assess their needs as well as overseeing/reviewing other marketing initiatives by other members of our team. This job will require attention to detail, flexibility, organization, self-motivation, and a passion for learning.
What’s in it for you?
This internship is a great opportunity to get the “behind the scenes” look at what it takes to make a difference, to serve society in a social entreprise.
If you are interested in world-class experience in marketing field, web design, creating effective sales copy, and the ins and outs of email marketing and marketing funnels, this internship is a great way to do that.
- Plenty of training available. We are happy to help you develop new skills.If you’re interested in getting hands on experience in marketing this is an opportunity for you.
- Experience with widely-used software in business world, including Active Campaign, Clickfunnels, Mailchimp, WordPress, Asana, Slack and others.
- For a qualified student, there is room for growth with the company.
- You will be working 10 hours a week, every week.
- You will be producing specific deliverables every week.
- Creating marketing funnels for Mom & Dad Magicbox
- Setting up email marketing, autoresponders, etc.
- Making changes to WordPress websites.
- Creating sales/email copy.
- Corresponding with clients directly social media profiles and via email
- Note: we have existing frameworks/instructions for most of these, but existing skills in each area is important
Application guidelines (yes, we are awaiting a video introduction from you